When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
The Rocklin,CA call center has an opening for a Customer Care Agent II in our Technical department. Responsibilities and skill requirements are listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and process all customer calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with callers at all times, restating information when necessary to insure the caller’s understanding.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Inform callers of any fees, safety instructions, policies and procedures that may affect the outcome of their situation.
- Input clear, complete and concise documentation in call logs.
- Follow-up on pending calls in a timely manner.
- Provide district office staff with pertinent information about customer calls as outlined.
- Adhere to service level and telephone availability standards.
- Works with rest of team to identify issues that impede quality customer care.
- Adhere to daily work schedule.
- Follow all Call Center policies and procedures.
- Attend & participate actively in all team meetings and training sessions.
- Participate in any outbound calling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within a team
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Good oral and written communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Independent thinking
- Good judgment and Independent decision making
- Ability to work effectively with windows-based computer systems
- Good listening skills
- Ability to deal effectively & patiently with a wide variety of people
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Demonstrate general understanding of computer programs
Call center facility where agent will sit, stand, operate computer, copier, phone and other office equipment.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resolve Customer Issue