To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portage, WI 53901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager AFC
AFC • Portage, WI
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you have proven leadership skills and management experience and are looking for a way to expand your career, Automotive Finance Corporation has just the opportunity for you! AFC is seeking an enthusiastic, hard working, analytical, outstanding people developer, who embraces change to help us shape the future of how we provide financial services to our customers. Branch Managers are instrumental in developing their team to deliver outstanding customer service and attract new business. Branch Managers are responsible for:
- Using leadership, management skills, creativity, business development, and available resources to achieve branch goals
- Lead in the prospecting, growth and robust development of the branch’s portfolio, assist in marketing efforts and execute on branch and corporate generated product campaigns
- Develop a thorough understanding of AFC policies, processes and procedures relative to business development, loan processing, collections, expense control, and staff development
- Work across major functional areas such as Credit, Contracting, Collections, Training and Operations teams to drive the branches performance of the strategic goals
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison for corporate divisions and departments such as Compliance, Operations, Training, Finance, etc. to ensure branch employees timely respond to and complete initiatives and requests for information
- Utilize all available Customer Relationship Management tools and work queue task assignments to properly service our customers while developing a more complete understanding of our clients needs
- Recruit, guide, train and educate members of the branch financial services team with the focus on best practices related to all internal and external customers
To be effective in this role, candidates will need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four (4) years in automotive, financial services or related industry required
- Two (2) years in supervisory or management position required
- Have a basic understanding of financial statements
- Good organizational, clerical and verbal/written communication skills
- Telephone, computer literacy, software competencies; specifically Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Motor vehicle operator required
- Notary preferred
Automotive Finance Corporation, a KAR Holdings company, has nearly 100 locations nationwide. AFC offers competitive medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. Additionally, AFC supports their employees’ career goals by creating development plans for future successes and opportunities.
Automotive Finance Corporation (a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services) drives talent to opportunity. We have the best in the business and are relentlessly focused on the growth of our people. We move quickly, have an unwavering commitment to our customers and communities and have fun while we are at it. Up for the challenge? Put yourself in the driver seat and enjoy the ride.
Company: Automotive Finance Corporation