To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
210 W Pettigrew St.
Durham, NC 27703
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. • Durham, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Calling all experienced Project Managers! Is this your next career move?
Our client is actively seeking a talented Project Manager with a PMP to work at their location in Durham, NC or Alpharetta, GA. This is a 6-month contract assignment with the possibility of extension or going full-time with our client.
The Project Manager will manage several fast-paced projects of 3-6 month duration's.
- Must be comfortable working with business professionals of all levels, including c-suite.
- Must be comfortable working in a structured environment with formal gate reviews and checkpoints.
- PMP is required.
- Microsoft Project experience is required.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience managing project financials is a plus.
- Experience with project management software and tools (Planview) is a plus.
- SAP PP (Production Planning). A lighter knowledge of SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) would also be a nice to have but not a hard requirement
Job Requisition # 29141
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.