URL blocked - click to apply is now seeking a Customer Care Representative for a long-term contract opportunity located in South Portland, Maine.
This position starts immediately and pays $15.75/hr. and offers 40-hour work weeks (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Learns to provide full service to members, providers, group administrators, and brokers by processing health care claims, handling inquiries, and/or performing membership functions.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
Required Education & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 6+ months of call center experience needed
- Some experience with claims and/or membership issue resolution preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple screens/dual monitors
- Must be fluent on Microsoft and Outlook
Term of Assignment:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4-month contract assignment to starts immediately
- Full Time: Monday – Friday; 8:30am-5:00pm
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at URL blocked - click to apply.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management