If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Alyssa Goodwin at Email blocked - click to apply
The End User Tech provides intermediate level on-site technical support for customer/company network systems. Performs non-routine installation and/or maintenance assignments. Tests, locates, repairs and troubleshoots network equipment problems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with customer/company and colleagues, and other resources to gain a better understanding of the issue(s) to be resolved.
- Effectively manages time to respond to service calls in a timely fashion.
- Completes intermediate installations and perform system test procedures. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that cannot be solved remotely.
- Performs smaller scale (move, adds, or changes of client's) equipment as needed.
- Prepares for on-site installations by reviewing site requirements. Obtains software and reviews relevant documentation prior to visiting customer sites
- Stages the installation and upgrades in a lab environment prior to the site visit when necessary
- Performs implementation of software and hardware solutions; integrating with the customer's network and equipment.
- Troubleshoot sand resolves technical issues as they occur.
- Provides basic system administration training to technical users.
Experience and Education Requirements:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3 years of related experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Alyssa Goodwin at Email blocked - click to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)