As a Sales Compensation Manager, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing, and communicating compensation programs to the Specialty and Infusion Sales Teams. Additionally, this position is responsible for creating and ownership of the goal setting and maintenance process for the Specialty and Infusion Sales Teams. The manager will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to conduct trend analysis, to interpret sales performance results versus compensation paid, to understand sales behaviors and how they correlate to performance and compensation, to develop actionable insights and to present recommendations to Sales Leadership to support with goal achievement. The Sales Compensation Manager will lead the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manages staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Document and help with goal setting
- Assist with goal model development/guidance
- Review trends to goal at high-level
- Expected to report on performance for both Specialty and Infusion
- Maintain compensation records and help with compensation reporting; show correlation between performing territory/region/zones vs compensation
- Collaborate with OptumRx’s Sales Compensation Department & Finance Department to ensure compensation is meeting requirements of the designed plans
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, sales, and product teams
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Prior experience with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Compensation Manager - Remote Nationwide[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Compensation Manager - Remote Nationwide
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, remote, telecommute, sales, RPO, #RPO