Seeking a Secuirty Admin/Engineer who has ideally come from the finance/banking industry.
- Assist with design, engineering, implementation, maintaining and monitoring security measures for the protection of the FPCU network and systems. Devices will include intrusion detection/prevention, anti-virus, SIEM, VPN, SSL and other security components.
- Design and create code architecture to adhere to FPCU security standards
- Performing analysis of security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of security infrastructure devices.
- Ensure cyber security best practices are implemented and followed. Maintains compliance with all guidelines and regulations such as FFIEC, NIST, GLBA, and any other relevant regulations.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Responds to information systems security incidents and vulnerabilities including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders including law enforcement.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect of organizational risk; advises VP/CIO and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Assists with the development of information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines and guidelines with respect to information security and use and operation of information systems.
- Provides advice in preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure EMT/SMT know as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and de-provisioning of security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- All areas of responsibility are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
CISSP or other professional certificate is desirable.