Wildewood Downs and Live Long Well Care are now accepting applications for CNA/Companions to provide personal care and companionship for seniors. If you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and healthier lives now is the time to start a career at Live Long Well Care.
Unlike other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel miles to see your next client, it is only a matter of steps. We offer Private Duty services onsite so you will be based on campus.
Certification as a Nursing Assistance is preferred. Flexible schedule desired. Must be able to work weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillator
- First Aid