To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, United States, NE 68601
- ELBOURNE GAIL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant I
NPL Construction Co. • Columbus, United States, NE
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Centuri Construction Group, Inc. is a comprehensive construction services enterprise dedicated to meeting the growing demands of North American utilities, energy and industrial markets.
NPL Construction Co. is a recognized leader in underground and overhead utility and energy distribution construction with a workforce of over 5,000 and operations is more than 20 states. Built on 50 years of experience, NPL’s range of safe, high quality and sustainable construction solutions have earned an industry reputation for excellence in reliable performance and customer satisfaction. We leverage our expertise and capacity for the benefit of our customers and the communities they serve.
NPL is part of Centuri Construction Group, a comprehensive construction services enterprise dedicated to meeting the growing demands of North American utilities, energy and industrial markets. Centuri companies are focused on safely delivering sustainable solutions to our customers, while laying the foundation in the markets we serve for the next 100 years.
Under general supervision, performs skilled, varied, bookkeeping and office administration duties such as accounts receivable processing, interview scheduling, and invoicing duties. This position may perform general reception duties as well, such as filing and answering the office phone. Performs other skilled, varied, duties; operates a variety of office equipment, and otherwise handles office bookkeeping and business details; requires attention to detail. Regular work hours include 8:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays. Work hours may vary as business needs change.
• Data entry for accounting and related clerical functions
• Verification of information entered
• Maintain well-organized filing and tracking systems.
• Retrieval of documents or information, as required
• Able to cross train with other staff members
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Exceptional customer service skills through interpersonal communication to work effectively with others (i.e. internal and external customers, co-workers, vendors, colleagues, etc.) in order to coordinate activities and arrive at mutual decisions
• Organizational skills to effectively coordinate and complete a variety of tasks in a timely manner and streamline workflows to improve efficiency
• Ability to provide a high level of by answering questions, providing accurate information, and responding to requests on a timely basis
• Ability to work effectively with supervisory guidance. General internal policies, guidelines, and procedures are utilized
• Ability to work in high-pressure and fast-paced work environment
• Strong communication skills, written and oral
• Good organizational skills
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED
• A combination of accounting and/or related degree or 2 years accounting and/or office administration experience
• Typing and 10 key experience
• Previous experience in construction industry a plus
• Microsoft skills with extensive knowledge of Excel are preferred
Provided Training and Benefits
• Working safely training
• Professional Development
• Employee Assistance program benefit
• Health Insurance Plan benefit
Conditions of Employment
• Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
• Pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens
• Provide US work authorization documents
• In-state driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and no DUIs within a two year rolling period
• Satisfactory Criminal History Check
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Centuri and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Centuri will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.