To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Specialist-Seattle, WA
Modis • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Interested in working in a Data Entry Specialist position in Seattle, WA with a dynamic and growing company? We are looking for someone who is smart, dependable, driven and have a strong interest in administrative/ data entry work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Will provide data entry for UM Dept
- Responsible for coordinating cases for precertification and prior authorization review.
- Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work. Determines contract and benefit eligibility; provides authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient precertification, prior authorization, and post service requests.
- Refers cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
- Responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the UM system in accordance with the plan certificate.
- Responds to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments.
- Conducts clinical screening process.
- Authorizes initial set of sessions to provider.
- Checks benefits for facility based treatment.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Experience working within multiple applications, answer phones, process information, enter data accurately
- admin asst background/ clerical background preferred
- Need someone who can work within multiple applications, answer phones, process information, enter data accurately
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
If you are interested in this Data Entry Specialist job in Seattle, WA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Matthew Levy at 303-968-1304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org