IL Oak Brook
Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:
Responsible for a variety of financial duties surrounding the planning, analysis and reporting for Treehouse Foods. This includes periodic reporting of financial results, forecasts, the annual budget process, variance analysis, data consolidation and special projects. Partner with Business Unit functions to provide financial guidance and analytics to support key decision making to help ensure Treehouse Foods objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for supporting actual, forecast, earnings release, and budget reporting for Treehouse Foods businesses.
- Interact proactively with key internal customers to analyze data and provide management with potential opportunities and risks to the segments' financial position.
- Responsible for coordinating forecast inputs into the financial planning system and work with management to validate accuracy and reasonableness of data.
- Help coordinate business presentations.
- Provide analytical support as needed.
- Demonstrate leadership in consensus & team building within and outside of Finance.
- Understanding of business implications and proactive problem solving as it relates to help Treehouse leadership deliver business results.
- Develop relationships with key central services groups.
- Planning and forecasting process design and management.
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2-4 plus years of experience in financial analysis and data management
- Self-motivation in a fast pace environment
- P&L background / experience along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Access, SAP, Powerpoint and BI expertise preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Project Management: experience leading multiple stage projects from conception to completion
- GAAP: fundamental knowledge of, understanding of internal and external research methods for, and experience driving compliance of
- Critical Thinking: ability to independently research and resolve tasks with minimal supervision with awareness and motivation to collaborate when necessary
- Internal Controls: understanding of, identifying, improving and maintaining
- Cross-functional Dependencies: ability to work effectively across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Forecasting: experience accurately forecasting in a given area and understanding the key drivers of that area
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Analysis Of Variance
Complex Problem Solving