Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a passionate Executive Chef who loves to nurture people through a great meal? If so, your talent will lead the success of your restaurant! In partnership with the General Manager, you are in charge of sparking the enthusiasm within your Team! By leading through listening, problem-solving on the fly and providing a smile, your direction will guide FoodFirst Global Restaurants to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with FoodFirst Global Restaurants if you:
- Have a passion for cooking;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally four years of high-volume Executive Chef experience is preferred;
- Are a dynamic Executive Chef who enjoys coaching, mentoring and developing talent;
- Have a background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the front-of-house Management Team;
- Love crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, youï¿½ll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the FoodFirst Global Restaurants Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At FoodFirst Global Restaurants, our Mission is to provide Good Food for the Planet.
Food that is...
• Exceptionally GOOD tasting
• Remarkably GOOD for you
• You feel GOOD afterwards
• A GOOD everyday value
• GOOD for the environment
FoodFirst Global Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring