To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oregon, OH 43616
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Oregon, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Oregon, Ohio (OR).
This company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical Administrative Assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Provides assistance in the day-to-day administration of the unit and follows up on pending matters
- Inputs and retrieves data utilizing knowledge of various computer software packages
- Types correspondence, reports, memoranda, special projects, technical papers, and related materials for unit staff
- Formats documents and determines page layout and selection of different fonts
- Researches information, compiles statistics, gathers and summarizes data to prepare complex, non-standard reports
- Receives and screens telephone calls, mail, and visitors
- Routes callers, takes messages, and answers questions relating to the unit's function
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction or knowledge of Company's policies and procedures
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements
- Orders office supplies
- Prepares and processes unit purchase requisitions and vendor invoices
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records, and other documents
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent required
- 2-4 years of experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.