Product Placement Lead_______________
Title of Position
Title of Supervisor
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To maintain the Company’s replenishment programs so the store locations are consistently in compliance and meet the
specified timelines for unloading product and displaying product on the store sales floors in a manner which will ensure
retail sales and related activities are performed in a professional, courteous, reliable, and results-oriented manner.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Works with store management to provide direction to Product Placement Specialists by assigning daily, weekly and
long term tasks, prioritizes as needed, guarantees deadlines are met and ensures proper procedures are followed
for product merchandising on a continual basis.
2. Opens or closes the store to coordinate receiving outside of normal scheduled store hours to ensure product is
unloaded and moved to the sales floor in a timely manner.
3. Coordinates the assembly of all products for displays.
4. Helps maintain a neat and orderly sales environment, including all demonstration fixtures, product displays and work
areas by downstocking, facing and fronting all merchandise in their assigned areas according to Company
5. Arranges displays to coordinate with sales promotions and the season and makes plan-o-gram (POG) revisions as
6. Assists customers in a professional and courteous manner as well as getting merchandise for them and helping load
7. Receives products in the retail warehouse from the Company’s distribution center or directly from vendors,
coordinates the process to move the product to the sales floor and records and notifies management of any
8. Completes required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
9. Assures all safety requirements are met as related to require forklift training and certifications and safety training.
10. Works with store management to train new warehouse personnel and offers input on performance for employee
reviews and evaluations.
11. Protects the store against theft or other suspicious activity by following all Loss Prevention policies as outlined in the
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) including product returns and back door security procedures.
12. Participates in all non-commissionable events deemed necessary by the Company such as physical inventories,
sales meetings, trade shows and special sales.
13. Follows Company approved Customer Service Standards.
14. Keeps supervisor informed of important information developments, potential problems and related information
necessary for effective management.
15. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.