To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goodyear, AZ 85338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pet Food Brand Ambassador
Advantage Solutions • Goodyear, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Pet Food Brand Ambassador Part Time
Do you love pets? Are you passionate about pet health and wellness? If so, you just might be perfect for our Pet Food Brand Ambassador Part Time position! We’re looking for enthusiastic salespeople who can engage customers and store staff and explain the benefits of our client’s natural pet products. A Pet Food Brand Ambassador will be responsible for approaching store customers in a friendly manner and engaging them in conversation, asking questions about their pets to help the consumer find the right products they need. This position will also perform a wide range of activities including brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and services. The Pet Food Brand Ambassador demonstrates their deep understanding of pet health while recognizing that each customer’s pet is important and is considered as a part of their family. If you want to improve the lives of pets by keeping them happy and healthy, then bring your passion to the company where you will receive competitive pay rates and top-notch training!
- Circulate throughout the store to engage, educate, promote, and sell client’s pet care product(s) to consumers through natural conversation
- Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits.
- Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays.
- Set up promotional table with product and promotional materials for brand visibility.
- Accurately complete and timely submit any required online reporting.
- Develop product knowledge through scheduled trainings, team meetings, and provided materials.
- Provide best in class product presence throughout all interactions, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions to improve brand and team performance.
- Be punctual, professional, and highly organized with respect to event schedule, reporting deadlines, and program assets.
- Education Level: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable.
- Strong selling skills.
- Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition.
- Ability to work effectively with management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to attract and engage customers.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Required to transport limited materials such as small tables, banners, and promotional materials.