We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Habit OPCO Brattleboro, located in Brattleboro, VT, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day.. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our security team will enjoy an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a Security Guard:
The Security Guard is responsible for monitoring any and all persons and/or vehicles entering or leaving clinic property. They will provide support to all staff as needed to ensure a safe environment is maintained. The Security Guard is responsible for safety and security communication to supervisor.
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. This position is scheduled for Monday - Thursday from 5:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Enjoy your Fridays and weekends off!
Your Responsibilities as a Security Guard:
- Assists, direct and monitors all persons entering and leaving the clinic property;
- Keeps accurate log books, as required; directs emergency personnel arriving on facility property and maintains flow of traffic during emergencies, such as fire drills;
- Communicates regarding incoming admissions, visits and deliveries to appropriate staff;
- Monitors parking area to ensure that no loitering or misconduct takes place, monitor lobby area, and do frequent sweeps of the entire building, interact with staff and patients in a professional manner at all times, report any suspicious behavior to the Clinic Director and/or supervisors; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Security Guard:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years' experience in the security, corrections, or military preferred
Certified First Responder