Be a Part of the Fiesta...
Come Join The Pollo Nation!
You will need an email account click here to create one if you do not currently have one: Create Email Account
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Shift/Team Leader in Training
Assist the management team in achieving restaurant operational goals, annual sales, and profit plan. Responsible for the same duties as hourly employees, but in a leadership capacity by performing some of the same duties as the AM, with the exception of the hiring and termination of team members.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Directs and supervises restaurant hourly team members on assigned shift to ensure product quality, operational efficiency, and optimum guest service.
* Assists in planning and supervising completion of all job task assignments and ensures adherence with safety, food safety, sanitation and security procedures.
* Utilize all company-training tools to provide hourly team members with training in all aspects of the restaurant operation.
* Assist the management team in maintaining restaurant equipment and facility per company guidelines; contacts General Manager to inform about needed repairs to equipment in restaurant.
* Performs regular administrative tasks including: Register and safe audits, deposit of company funds, proper accounting of restaurant funds, reporting of all guest and employee accidents. Investigates, resolves and responds to guest complaints.
* Attend regularly scheduled store, market and company meetings, training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.).
* Recommend disciplinary action for hourly team members
* Monitors the interior/exterior cleanliness of the restaurant at all times and initiates clean-up as needed.
* Performs other related activities in accordance with policies and procedures as assigned by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
* At least 6 months restaurant experience.
* Must have good customer service skills and be able to perceive and react to the needs of others.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to read company instructions, orders on screen/receipts and written materials.
* Ability to operate cash register, basic mathematical skills.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Must pass Shift/Team Leader training and be certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current employee, please apply using the internal application process. Reach out to your manager for more information
- Business Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Food Safety