Are you interested in expanding your commodities brokerage business?
In today’s regulatory environment, you may find yourself spending a disproportionate amount of time in navigating new CFTC & NFA regulations instead of focusing on the markets. At Paragon, we have two principals whose focus is on helping our branch offices grow their business. Moving to a new firm can be daunting, but by joining our IB as a branch office, you’ll have the best of both worlds: access to a top-tier clearing firm, but with the personal touch of a small company that treats its brokers like a team.
Our firm, Paragon Investments, is a Topeka-based Introducing Broker. We’re a subsidiary wholly owned by national food and ag consulting firm, K•Coe Isom, and have been in the business for over twenty years. We clear our trades through ADM Investor Services and offer a level of stability that is unparalleled in the futures industry.
By joining Paragon Investments as a branch office, you would be able to take advantage of the full range of benefits that ADM Investor Services has to offer, including:
- The best reputation in the industry backed by a strong balance sheet and corporate ties to Archer Daniels Midland
- 11 daily e-mailed reports available to be sent onto clients
- Access to the Hightower Report’s daily e-mailed & audio reports, as well as their weekly newsletter and special reports
- Streamlined online account application – account applications can be completed in ten minutes or less!
Even better, Paragon has an extra layer of service that will allow you to add value your business to your customers and prospects. Our business is based just outside of Topeka, Kansas and offers its branches the following:
- Daily pre-recorded phone call to your customers with a 90-second market summary in the grains and livestock
- A weekly newspaper article that you can publish in your local market with your name and photo
- A well-developed cash grain business and agricultural advisory service through our sister company Paragon Ag that may allow you to provide additional value to your customers
- IT package that includes e-mail, website, and recorded phone lines, including the capability to access client information on the go (smartphone, iPad, etc)
- Staff that handles new account applications, cash deposits, and other back-office tasks
- E-mailed charts produced by a 40-year veteran technical analyst that will inspire you & your clients’ trading
If you’re interested in expanding your brokerage business while maintaining your independence, email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Commodity Futures Branch Manager (Paragon Investments Inc.) to learn more about how you might become a branch office of Paragon Investments.
Broker must have an existing Series 3 license and book of business.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
Apple I Pad