Our client, a large Medical Device company, in north suburbs of Chicago, seeks a three month contract Data Entry Clerk to support the IT Department. The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for reviewing and ensuring that all revisions are accurately entered into the systems. Additional responsibilities will include reviewing electronic documents, verify spelling on vendor information, navigating multiple systems at a given time, filing paperwork, and scanning.
- Provides organizational support to business operations by performing tasks such as data entry, research, navigating through multiple systems and working on dual monitors.
- Corrects errors that result from coding, underwriting, and or accounting inputs.
- Identifies missing policy information and if necessary contacts agents to secure and verify needed information.
- Handles data entry change requests.
- Compares data entered with source documents.
- Assist the Receptionist while she is on lunch and breaks .
- Ability to type 40+ adjusted words per minute at 90% accuracy
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Organization, confidentiality, analyzing information, results driven, energy level
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of the Chicagoland suburbs' leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs