If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You'll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. You'll love this job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so don't hesitate to contact us if that sounds like you! This is a terrific short-term contract/temporary to hire Administrative Assistant opening in the Lafayette, Louisiana area!
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Foundational knowledge in Compiling Documents
- Document control experience
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Data entry experience preferred
- Skills in internet research
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and social skills
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. This position will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.