To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- Vaco - Columbus
- Phone: 6144989004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant Opportunity ~ $15/hr
Vaco Staffing • Columbus, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative support professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Administrative Assistants. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background as an administrative assistant and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support on a daily basis to the company's managers and employees, as well as assisting in daily office needs.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Managing calendars and schedules
- Coordinating various meetings and other events
- Tracking the progress of short- and long-term projects
- Answering phone and emails; handling matters as appropriate
- Writing letters and handling other correspondence
Additional requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
• 2 + years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to work with various vendors and internal customers