We are a full-service firm of certified public accountants and consultants located in downtown Tacoma, Washington. Our lineage began with the first CPA firm in Tacoma, Busch and Webb, which opened in 1918. Today, we remain a leader in the fast-paced, ever-changing business environment, building upon the same values of the founders.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
The Firm serves a wide range of industries, with specializations in not-for-profit organizations, construction, real estate, and professional services. We offer a full range of services including audits, reviews, compilations, tax compliance and planning, outsourced CFO and accounting services, internal control assessments, merger and acquisition planning, due diligence, fraud and forensic accounting, valuations, estate and gift planning.
What You Will Be Doing
Tax Supervisors provide client-centric service and understand client organizations while proactively communicating solution options to clients and engagement teams. Tax practice at Doty connects accounting professionals with opportunities to provide consulting services across departments while developing functional and industry specialization.
What You Need for this PositionDuties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Manage engagement deliverables (such as tax returns, work papers, etc.)
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Understand the clients organization, procedures and internal policies
- Act as a resource for tax staff and colleagues
- Analyze IRS notices and draft responses
- Prepare complex tax returns including partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates
- Understand clients goals and needs and servicing clients directly
- Own client relationships and work
- Research tax issues and providing guidance to clients
- Participate in business community engagement initiatives and with an expectation of growth
What's In It for You
Along with competitive salaries, full time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, vacation, and a plan for retirement. Technology and adaptation to the needs of our team members allows for flexible scheduling and remote work. We appreciate a balance between work and life by encouraging and supporting community involvement, providing a stocked break room, and knowing how and when to take well-earned team breaks for an in-house massage or a game of darts. We strive together and we celebrate together.
So, if you are a Tax Supervisor with Public Accounting experience, please apply today or send your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Remote Tax Supervisor - Washington CPA firm
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact John OGradyEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Remote Tax Supervisor - Washington CPA firm
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JO8-1704060 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
John OGrady - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
- Community Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Self Motivation
- Tax Return