Travel Required: None Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Regular
General Dynamics IT (GDIT) is looking for its next self-motivated, passionate, highly skilled, and experienced Test Engineer to join our team!
Contract requires US Citizenship.
We are an established team who are working with Custom Border Protection (CBP) at Cargo Systems Program Directorate (CSPD) to help them accomplish the vision of a streamlined, paperless, single window electronic filing using Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) systems that helps the government to determine admissibility of Cargo entries. Currently ACE is accessed by about 60,000 CBP employees every day, to secure and facilitate trade and travel on behalf of its employees and 47 government agencies, and to account for $1B in revenue per month to the US Government.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
• Work in an agile environment with rapidly changing requirements
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
• Support all aspects of user acceptance testing by the primary customer and/or users
• Adapt test automation to suit project needs
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
• Create clear and detail-oriented test plans
• Review and approve QA Automation specifications and acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate with team members (Development, Testing Engineers, Scrum Master), Product Owner and Business partners to ensure that proper software testing methodologies are used, product requirements/issues are documented and diagnosed, and testing is completed according to established deadlines and processes.
• Provide technical guidance to mid-level developers as and when required.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS, 5+ years experience
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Public Trust Suitability (Limited or Full) required to start
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.