HubSpot Marketing Automation Consultant
My client is a leader in branding and customer experience and is currently looking for their next great Marketing Automation hire. As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be a part of a small, collaborative marketing team in a fast-pace environment.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Optimize Hubspot to align to business needs.
- Troubleshoot, data cleansing, and overall data analysis
- Develop and execute strategies to drive B2B marketing
- Build and design a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Generate and grow qualified leads by enhancing experience of those interacting with website
- Establish closed-loop analytics
- Experience using Hubspot and Salesforce
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects at once, and respond to changing and new projects and priorities
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eligible to work in the United States
If you or a friend qualify for this position, apply today! To see if you are qualified for this role, send your resume to URL blocked - click to apply or contact Lindsey Gambocurta at Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 8721.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment; advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Chicago Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
marketing automation, HubSpot, CRM, Salesforce.com, email marketing, digital marketing, lead generation, journey building, content strategy, landing pages