BOOKKEEPER FOR NONPROFIT (QuickBooks)
Pay: 18-20 hr
PART-TIME: 10-24 Hours (very flexible hours)
Location: Columbus, GA
Length: (Long Term Contract) no end date
- Advanced proficiency in QuickBooks a must, with Nonprofit experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent with 3-5 years related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting processes including but not limited to: A/P, A/R, journal entries, and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare Journal Entries for expenses.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, including standard financial reports, budget vs. actual reports and grant-specific financial reports.
- Coordinate with outside CPA and Auditors in preparation of year-end audit and 990s. Support Director in development and analysis of annual organization budget.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
R (Programming Language)
Certified Public Accountant