To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Binghamton, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst - Customer Relations Center
AVANGRID, Inc • Binghamton, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Real-time/intraday management: make recommendations for optimal intervals to perform non-phone activates.
2. Support contact center reporting and data analysis initiatives.
3. Monitor real-time and historical shrinkage and schedule adherence.
4. Maintain and adjust agent schedules in WFM tool
5. Assist in identifying opportunities to improve agent efficiency and productivity.
6. Assist in administration of WFM tools and technology.
It is preferred that for this job, the candidate fulfills the
requirements in terms of levels indicated below.
1. Delivering for the Business:
• Global view of the Business – Competent
• Achieving Results and Continuous Improvements – Competent
• Initiative – Advanced
• Innovation & Creativity – Advanced
2. Global Relationships:
• Flexibility & Globalization – Competent
• Customer Focus – Advanced
• Communicating & Influencing – Advanced
• Team Work – Advanced
3. Managing People:
• Team Management – Initial
• Developing Others – Initial
- Business global view
- Communication and influence
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and globalization
Skills and Requirements
Education & Experience Required:
• Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferred. Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience required.
• 1+ years direct experience in Customer Care Center volume forecasting and Workforce Management, preferably in a multi-channel, multi-vendor/site environment
• 1+ years direct experience using WFM software and scheduling tools.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contact center key performance indicators.
• Intermediate MS Excel (complex functions, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
• Established written and verbal skills, public speaking.
• Experience working in a union environment preferred.
• Able to work with minimal supervision in both structured and
unstructured work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Able to work well within a team environment
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting
relationships, other relationships:
Support core workforce management functions including staff planning, forecasting, scheduling, intraday management and reporting for insource and outsource operations. Provide process improvements to increase efficiencies within the WFM team and customer care organization.
Assist contact center supervisors/managers with achievement of service level and productivity goals. Manage the proper balance between service levels and labor efficiencies. Assist in on-going education and training of the contact center supervisor/mana
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or email@example.com