To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
In Digital Labs, we develop innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Cloud. Digital Information Management (DIM) is a team of engineers committed to championing a data-driven decision-making culture and meet the business demand for timely insight-focused analytics and information delivery.
You should be a strong analytical thinker, detail-oriented and love working with data with a strong background in data analytics. Must be passionate about learning new technologies and help improve the ways we can better leverage Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
• Use analytics for capitalizing on the data for making decisions and achieving better outcomes for the business.
• Derive insights to differentiate member and team member experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Design innovating reporting capabilities that provide key insights into cloud adoption, quality metrics and business KPI’s.
• Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using MS Power BI and Excel.
• Apply experience in analytics, data visualization and modeling to find solutions for a variety of business and technical problems.
• Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• 2+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred)
• Experience with any of the following Analytics and Information Management competencies: Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management, Information Delivery and Advance Analytics
• Experience with any of the following from the Microsoft Azure: Data Lake, Machine Learning, SQL, SQL Streaming Analytics, Data Catalog, Azure SQL.
• Hands on experience in analytical and data visualization tools and techniques (Power BI preferred).
• Experience and understand of modeling and quantification concepts including statistics and probability principles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability