To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6111 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Servicing Specialist I (T) - 6111 N. River Rd.
MB Financial Bank • Rosemont, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Execute system entry of payoff-off transactions, process speed pay payments, advances, wires and some account maintenance, and report review. In addition the incumbent will generate related debit and credit transactions necessary to reconcile disbursements and balance daily work station.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Process limited maintenance transactions i.e., officer code, posting restrictions, mail code, cost center/branch, user fields etc.
• Determines process needed to complete payments transactions and advances/disbursements.
• Responsible for accurately completing pay-off processing and speed pay payment processing.
• Responsible to efficiently enter wires into Web Express.
• Through-out the day, balance work station to ensure final balancing is accurate.
• Responsible for reviewing and disseminating incoming mail.
• Create payment coupons for incoming checks to be processed through batch.
• Answer the internal Help-Line to assist other business units with providing elite customer service.
• Process credit balance refund checks, after the account is closed.
• Responsible to accurately complete ACH/FTM and Auto-debit set-up’s.
• Reviews reject reports and process reject items.
• Review and process force-placed insurance transactions, provided by SUI.
• Provide support to the credit card business unit by processing TYSY transactions and report issues to management.
• Assist with the processing of ABL transactions.
• Performs periodic review of loan system reports as designated by management.
• Complies with all applicable federal and state regulations.
• “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the preferred knowledge and/or skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of two years related experience and/or training. Experience in a loan operations environment in the banking industry preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word and Excel spreadsheet software. Experience in a Fiserv environment is a plus.
MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.