*To access Dayforce at its best, log in from the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge. *
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the company can be found online at [ Link removed ] .
We are currently looking for an Engineer I/II/III/Sr for our Owensboro, KY office.
This Engineering position will be responsible for project development and management activities in accordance with BWP standards, policies, and procedures to meet customer needs. These responsibilities include all phases of electrical and control systems project design including project estimates, scope of works, bid package preparation, budget forecasting, procurement, construction scheduling and inspecting installation, PLC and HMI programming, commissioning and startup duties, and completion of project documentation. This position also provides advanced support to Automation Services, Engineering & Construction, SCADA, IT and Field Operations personnel which may include problem solving, technical support, troubleshooting, training, modification and optimization of existing station/unit control systems and electrical/automation equipment and design drawing reviews.
This position is available to locate at any available BWP location.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in PLC logic and programming
• Experience in HMI configuration and programming
• Technical knowledge of control systems, electrical power systems and engineering economics
• 1-5 years of engineering experience in the above
• Demonstrated ability to work with other functional groups on projects and initiatives
• Capable of managing distributed assets including personnel
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage capital projects up to $2MM
• Organization, delegation, and time management skills
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in HMI configuration and programming with any of the following HMI software: Citect, Rockwell, or Wonderware
• Experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley or Siemens
• Experience in panel design and layout, bill of materials, cause and effect tables, I/O schedules, wiring and P&ID schematics
• Technical knowledge of gas compression equipment
• 5 plus years of engineering experience
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Eng & Constr
- Job Function Engineer
- Pay Type Salary
- Allen Bradley Factory Automation Equipment
- Computer Programming
- Control Systems