Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Immediate Need to Staff Long Term Care Facilities
Saratoga and Queensbury, NY
*** Sign on Bonus! Ask About Details! Must Bring this Ad to Interview! ***
LPNs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our facility staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in medical staffing services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, Life insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
We have a variety of LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Certified Licensed LPN in the State of NY
- 1+ years of LPN experience in a supervised setting within the past 3 years
- Current CPR, TB, Physical
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
NURSECORE IS LOCATED AT 1218 CENTRAL AVENUE ALBANY NY 12205
** Ask about our Sign-On Bonus**
Licensed Practical Nurse