To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA 94555
- Megan Powalski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Financial Analyst/Cost Accountant
Kelly Financial Resources • Fremont, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Financial Analyst / Cost Accountant This is a 6 month contract position with our client a pharmaceutical company with a significant global presence. Position is located in Fremont, CA. Hours: Monday – Friday 8am- 5pm Pay Rate: Dependent on experience Responsibilities:
- Capital Expenditure / Fixed Asset Analyst to perform financial analysis, forecasts, budgets, reports, and presentations.
- Develop and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Perform month end close activities, including variance analysis, prepare journal entries, and reconciliations.
Performs financial forecast for Capital Expenditures by working with project managers/engineers.
- 5 -8 years of Capital Expenditure and Fixed Asset Accounting along with variance analysis and development of standard costs.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field of PP&E and project accounting in SAP.
- Cost Accounting is a key work experience requirement
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position firstname.lastname@example.org
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.