Research Scientist III, Materials Science in West Lafayette, IN
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Research Scientist III will be an integral part of the AMRI team working on complex solid state research projects for the pharmaceutical industry.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
- Perform laboratory experiments in the areas of crystallization and solid form screening of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interpret data from a wide range of solid-state and analytical techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks).
- Prepare reports containing experimental and analytical results.
- Comply with cGMP procedures, safety requirements, and company policies.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 5+ years chemistry laboratory or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Crystallization and wet chemistry laboratory experience.
- Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and through written documents.
- Good work ethic, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Organic Chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical solid-state chemistry and thermodynamics.
- Hands-on experience in solid form screening and/or crystallization process development.
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Design Of Experiments
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 1002361
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization with more than twenty years’ experience in providing customers with fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing partnerships. AMRI builds its expert knowledge and advice into customers’ programs to deliver a complete range of value-added services with more informed decision-making, resulting in enhanced efficiency and more successful outcomes at all stages of the pipeline. AMRI’s smarter options for insourcing and outsourcing support discovery and development of pharmaceutical products, manufacturing of API and drug product for existing and experimental new drugs. With unrivalled project management and locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, AMRI maintains geographic proximity and seamless delivery across multiple sites. AMRI has historically leveraged its drug discovery expertise to progress several internal programs to the development candidate stage and, in some cases, into Phase I clinical development. AMRI has successfully partnered certain programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs to strategic partners for further development.Not Ready to Apply?
View the full profile