You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee - Remote USA
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC hellip; for you and the customer. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences hellip; and at the same time hellip; #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee working remotely. In this role, you'll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent with TTEC. That's right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It's time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical Day, you'll
- Answer incoming communications from customers, no cold calling
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Understand members' life events that may offer sales cues
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Integrity to follow guidelines on maintaining members' privacy
- Computer experience
- High speed internet ( gt; 15 mbps)
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Base wage starting at %2420 per hour plus performance bonus opportunities
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent Trainee - Remote USA for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We're committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 03IME
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.