To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Lauren Davie
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Analyst (Help Desk Support)
Kelly Services • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Serivices is seeking a Customer Service Analyst (Help Desk Support) for a reputable client in Phoenix, Arizona! Pay-Rate: $18.25/hour Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm The Customer Service Analyst:
- Provides customer support, service and technical assistance to internal and external ASIIS users via the ASIIS Help Desk phone lines and email.
- Works independently and without technical supervision to receive and screen the incoming calls and receive and complete requests.
- Investigates, troubleshoots for problem identification and provides recommendations and solutions to complex issues for the ASIIS users
- Excellent communication skills, should demonstrate capability to appropriately and professionally handle calls from VFC Providers and ASIIS users as well as demonstrate ability for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Able to express information in clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and advanced computer skills.
Please appyly/submit your resume. You may also email your resume directly to Recruiter, Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.