La Salle, CO
Full time Opportunity
• Be familiar with the regulatory requirements specific to the company lab and ensures all users are incompliance with those standards.
• Managing the operations of the laboratory which includes techniques and processes of chemical and microbiological methods
• Maintains medical laboratory personnel by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training as per Laboratory standards to help improve the quality and integrity.
• Maintains laboratory information system by identifying information needs and problems; recommends enhancements; establishing priorities and quality procedures and testing.
• Maintains quality results by performing audits. proficiency testing, reviewing quality control and making modifications in policy and procedures, generating reports and maintaining records.
• Proficient in technical and scientific standards, preferably in food and safety
• Responsible for the laboratory inventory and maintenance of the equipments.
• Develop good customer service with external clients.
• Can analyze results based on quality concerns
• Works closely with IT and technical departments
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending professional workshops, reviewing scientific publications and study trends in food industry.
• BS degree in Food, Microbiology or related field
• Proficient in Chemical Testing
• Working knowledge of Food Safety and Chemical Hygiene Plan
• Strong experience in Food Industry
• Strong understanding of FSIS, ISO/IEC 17025, AMS, USDA