To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Cottage Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc • Middletown, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Come join the team
If sitting at a desk is not your thing, don't worry - you’ll get plenty of variety at this job! In addition, you’ll enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Energetic, organized, detail-oriented individuals do well in this role.
What will I be doing?
As a full-time Warehouse Associate, you’ll ensure smooth operation of our warehouse by performing material inspections, filling orders and loading/unloading vehicles.
- Fill orders quickly and accurately
- Notify Purchasing and Sales when orders can’t be filled and/or notify Lead Warehouse Associate when inventory levels appear low
- Initial Pick Tickets as orders are loaded and then ensure secondary verification
- Call customers in a professional and timely manner
- Inspect condition and quantity of received materials before placing them in the warehouse
- Properly place received materials in correct bin locations
- Label and store all non-stock items
- Complete cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner
- Load and unload vehicles in a safe and professional manner
- Verify product descriptions, condition, amounts, and nomenclature
- Reconcile printed tickets to stock
- Accurately complete paperwork (Pick Tickets, Inventory Count Sheets, etc.)
- Moving materials in yard and warehouse as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of warehouse
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Forklift experience
- Experience working directly with the customer
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors, and customers (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions
- Ability to handle all types of building products
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- Previous warehouse and inventory control experience