A prominent firm has an opening for a skilled Attorney who is searching for a career-building opportunity. Are you looking to be mentored by a highly regarded partners and have a real passion for the legal industry? Come be an integral part of a high-performing team where you will have numerous opportunities to learn and contribute. This rewarding Attorney position may be for you. This permanent Attorney role is based out of Chicago, Illinois.
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Excellent academic credentials and references
- Excellent attention to detail
- Insurance law experience desired
- Complex Litigation experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
Self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. This position includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. People who love working in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates. Get your career moving in the right direction, and contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Attorney/Lawyer
for more information.