NYU Grossman School of Medicine is one of the nation's top-ranked medical schools. For 175 years, NYU Grossman School of Medicine has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history and enrich the lives of countless people. An integral part of NYU Langone Health, the Grossman School of Medicine at its core is committed to improving the human condition through medical education, scientific research, and direct patient care. At NYU Langone Health, equity, diversity, and inclusion are fundamental values. We strive to be a place where our exceptionally talented faculty, staff, and students of all identities can thrive. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and individual skills, ideas, and knowledge. For more information, go to med.nyu.edu, and interact with us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Faculty Group Practice- MD Contract Analyst-Full time position.
In this role, the successful candidate is reporting to the Vice President for Ambulatory Network Strategy, Associate General Counsel and Director, Physician Services, the Contract Analyst will be responsible for drafting and reviewing physician employment and other related agreements, maintaining department databases and related systems, and preparing monthly reporting.
* Under direction of Director and Senior Contract Analyst, draft/review physician employment agreements
* Prepare necessary documentation supporting the Fair Market Value of the compensation of Faculty Group Practice physicians
* Work closely with the Director and Senior Contract Analyst regarding the maintenance of the relevant data within the Selectica Contract Management System and FRO/CAR System.
* Release final agreements for electronic signatures, as appropriate.
* Assist with recording and updating contract template changes.
* Record/maintain internal databases to ensure accurate and timely tracking of department workflow.
* Prepare physician contract database and/or Selectica reports as necessary
* Under direction of Director, Senior Contract Analyst and/or Associate General Counsel, draft assignment and assumption agreements.
* Other duties as assigned.
To qualify you must have a Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree together with demonstrated healthcare, finance or compliance background with 3-4 years of relevant experience.Understanding of relevant healthcare regulations, including Anti-kickback and Stark laws a plus.Knowledge of legal terminology and principles.Ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy and ambiguity.Effective data analysis skills including ability to manage databases.Effective project management skills including proven ability to manage large volumes of written materials and electronic data.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Grossman School of Medicine's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
- Contract Management
- Data Analysis
- Employment Contracts