Seeking a Land Survey Manager for oversight of surveying projects to support the corporate office in Fort Mill, SC. This is an excellent opportunity for a survey professional to continue to grow your career in a well-established and growing Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm!
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments. Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and develop Client concepts and approaches.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in North Carolina and/or South Carolina
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in surveying management
- Residential/commercial development is preferred
- Candidate will be required to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills,
- Experienced in survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS
- Field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and IT
- Thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Candidate must pass a drug screen
- Background check
- Have a satisfactory driving record
This company is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, we have received a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, we received a 2022 ranking of 43.
We offer an excellent employee benefits package including:
Health and Dental Insurance
PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
Flexible Benefits Plan
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Arc Gis (Gis Software)
- Auto Cad
- Google Earth
- Ms Access