To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative II (2811)
ITW Construction Products • Kansas City, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITW Commercial Construction North America is seeking a Sales Representative to implement territory plans in the Greater Kansas City, Missouri area that support national and regional sales initiatives by targeting commercial construction general contractors, subcontractors, specifiers, Building Departments and other influencers in order to provide concrete/steel fastening solutions through the channel of end-user choice.
Candidates may reside within a 2-hour radius of Kanas City, Missouri.
ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Tapcon®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Epcon®), and Ramset (Trakfast®) with an overall history dating back to 1910. As a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions, we market value engineered products for use by the professional commercial contractor in concrete, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Manage end-user conversion activities in assigned territory
- Develop territory intelligence to grow market share
- Analyze and evaluate territory to determine selling approach and opportunity
- Recommend territory pricing and promotional programs
- Collaborate with internal functions to coordinate territory selling plans
- Effectively leverage end user conversions back through the channel
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree (Business preferred) or equivalent
- 3+ years of selling experience (industrial product experience preferred)
- Demonstrated effectiveness at determining appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong judgment and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including effective presentation skills
- Able to work off hours as required
- Able to travel overnight to customer locations as required
- Experience working in a construction environment preferred
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.