HealthHelp (URL blocked - click to apply), is a leader in the field of specialty health care benefit management. We have achieved this distinction by actively working to deliver a collaborative, non-denial based approach to utilization management. Our model helps payors achieve a high return on investment, supports providers through clinical decision support tools, and ensures quality and safety for the members.
HealthHelp's differentiated approach relies on a unique rules engine and IT platform that drive our clinical decision support tools. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals with a shared vision of being a valued partner for payors and providers and ensuring the best outcomes for their members/patients.
Our clinical service lines are broad and include Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp's corporate headquarters are in Houston, TX. We have contact centers in Houston, TX, Albany, NY and Manilla, Phillipines. The VP of Healthcare Informatics is a key member of the company and has responsibility for the informatics strategy, pricing and customer reporting functions of HealthHelp across all lines of business and service lines.
Required Skills: MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Vice President, Healthcare Informatics has oversight for the medical economics, pricing and customer reporting functions of the company. The VP is a key contributor to the profitable growth of the company by ensuring data and underwriting integrity and pricing and medical trend oversight. The Vice President will work collaboratively with various functional areas of the organization, primarily with the Products, Clinical and Business Development teams. The successful candidate will be a seasoned professional with strong communication and client presentation skills. The VP of Healthcare Informatics will be responsible for the pricing strategy for our products, in conjunction with Corporate Development and other key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering tools that enable program performance on key metrics and identifying trends for new product development and program enhancements. The Vice President of Healthcare Informatics will provide leadership and strategic vision in transforming business intelligence into actionable data and providing strategic recommendations to improve outcomes both internally and externally.
- Lead the strategy and direction of HealthHelp's informatics department, including medical economics, pricing and customer reporting.
- Partner closely with the Corporate Development team and the Product team to develop pricing strategies for sales opportunities
- Develop metrics and reports to enable effective monitoring of program performance and identify leading areas of variances
- Serve as primary point of contact with the finance and actuarial staff of customers and prospects to negotiate and communicate financial ROI.
- Collaborate with IT and other key stakeholders to ensure the company's data strategy supports program performance monitoring and customer reporting needs.
- Identify medical cost trends in medical and pharmacy data, in partnership with Product and Clinical staff, as a key contributor to clinical product development
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly/quarterly customer financial reporting
Required Experience: QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field Master's degree or actuarial track a plus.
- 10 or more years of relevant work experience with a minim um of 7 years of experience in healthcare, preferably in a managed care
- Minim um of 3 years of experience successfully leading and growing a team
- Experience in Tableau a plus, as well as a good understanding of statistical programming such as SAS and/or Python
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel; working knowledge of SQL or MS Access
- Strong problem-solvi ng/analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well under time constraints with resiliency to change priorities as business needs dictate