At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Region Managers are committed to this purpose.
If you love leading others, running multiple business locations and serving your community, then you will want to be a part of our Winning Tradition. You will learn our business and serve as part of a team whose passion is to deliver exceptional service and expertise for families and businesses alike.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to GROW YOUR CAREER as well as your financial opportunities! Consider this opportunity to take advantage of our industry leading training in a financially stable and growing industry.
The successful Region Manager will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Ability to relocate within Orkin's South Central Division Geography REQUIRED.
- 5+ Years Experience Leading/Managing Multi-Unit Operations and Sales.
- Assuming leadership of an entire region upon completion of training
- Managing, directing and organizing multiple Branch offices to ensure effective sales, quality service delivery, revenue attainment and profitability growth by analyzing each individual operation and mutually establishing priorities
- Assuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Ensuring accountability for and compliance with the policies and procedures for all Company vehicles within the Region
- Recruiting, hiring, mentoring, evaluating and coaching Branch Managers and other key leaders throughout the Region
- Driving sales initiatives and results for all Branches throughout the Region
- Identifying best practices, cost savings and improved customer service initiatives
- Collaborating with Senior Leadership and Human Resources on key hiring, promotional opportunities, succession planning, performance improvement and termination decisions
- Promoting positive employee relations including fostering high morale and upholding company operating standards
- Maintaining technical industry knowledge and expertise in pest, termite, sales and Operational Management
- Willingness to travel in the field for branch office visits 80% of the time
- Ability to relocate within the division geography required
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company vehicle after completion of the leadership program and Region assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Region Manager Trainee, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform job duties with or without accommodations
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Coaching And Mentoring