Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership and direction to front line associates to ensure that our customers have a memorable experience. This professional leads operations for an individual retail location, including assigned associates, cash management, inventory control, loss prevention, safety, store appearance and more.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay and bonus opportunities.
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in work-life balance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and legal needs -[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Store Manager
What You'll Do
- Motivate and lead activities of associates, ensuring the highest possible productivity and world class customer service; Provide appropriate associate cross-training for operational stability.
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to customer complaints/warranty issues and process casualty losses/repair damages.
- Manage work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs; Ensure that procedures are followed, vehicles are loaded, and are in transit in a timely manner.
- Train associates on installation techniques and procedures, vehicle and equipment maintenance, required documentation and internal technology platforms.
- Monitor productivity, inventory and cleanliness to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by OSHA and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 3-5 years of leadership/supervisory experience.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership/key holder experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and general office equipment.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective equipment.
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To understand what is collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.