Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Admiral Beverage Corporation is a beverage production/distribution company that services multiple states across the western region. We employ diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets.Job Description
SEASONAL Production Laborer: Is responsible for the safe operation of the filler, palletizer, and packing machines. The Production Laborer produces beverage products that meet all food safety standards. This position will require an individual to perform all functions of the position meeting all safety standards. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is very loud; employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, chemicals including caustic chemicals, and humid or wet conditions.
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
- Inspects and evaluates operation to verify conformance to specifications.
- Notifies appropriate foreman or supervisor of immediate or anticipated problems in production process.
- Makes minor/routine adjustments to machine controls and guides, consistent with production and change over standard operating procedures.
Replenishes packaging supplies such as, caps, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels to ensure minimum down time.
- Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Removes samples of product, labels with identifying information, and takes samples to laboratory for analysis.
- Performs minor cleaning of machine parts and surrounding area.
- Removes jams and stops machine in circumstance that may result in injury to personnel or damage to equipment or product.
- Fills out and maintains required production logs and status documentation.
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation standards for beverage production operations.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
- Food Safety
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Standard Operating Procedure