To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contract & Doc Admin- Sr (B3)
NEC Financial Services • Saddle Brook, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Saddle Brook, NJ
NEC Financial Services LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation of America, is a captive leasing company based in Saddle Brook NJ.
Produces the company’s contract transactional operations process which involves interpreting and administering lease contracts for all leasing products and transaction types. May assist in contract negotiations, and operational planning. Maintains credit authority and is responsible for credit refresh and evaluations on transactions not self-assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
75% Prepares contracts and documents and professionally interacts with the company's dealer and customer base. Ensures that the company's best legal interests are being monitored and maintained and maintains consistent communication with the company's dealers and customers on assigned transactions.
15% Ensures that processing workflow remains fluent and effective. Makes recommendations and assists to implement changes to policies/procedures and systems that will assist in the operational workflow productivity and effectiveness.
8% Retains existing credit authority for the ability to refresh expired credit facilities (with relation to credit policy), as well to assist the credit department during busy periods.
2% Performs other duties and participates in special projects as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience in a bank or leasing environment with related responsibilities.
- Certifications, Licenses, etc: None required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Language Skills: Effective communication skills required.
- Mathematical Skills: Excellent mathematical skills required.
- Reasoning Skills: Computer literacy with knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software within a windows environment required. Utilize available tools for additional information to reach logical decisions in problem solving. Individual must have aptitude for basic reasoning skills and the ability to supervise staff in a high volume environment.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- General Work Environment: General office environment.
- Noise: Moderate noise level.
- Standing/Lifting: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 20 pounds.
- Visual: Majority of duties are performed on computer.
- Stress: Moderate stress level, elevating during peak times at month/quarter/year ends.
- Travel: This position does not require travel, however, occasional travel may be necessary.
NEC is consistantly recognized as one of the 50 most innovative companies globally. (by Boston Consulting)
ABOUT NEC CORPORATION OF AMERICA
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, NEC is a leading provider of innovative IT, biometrics, network, and communications products and solutions for service carriers and Fortune 1000 and SMB businesses across multiple vertical industries, including healthcare, government, education, and hospitality. NEC delivers one of the industry's broadest portfolios of technology solutions and professional services, including unified communications, wireless, voice and data, managed services, server and storage infrastructure, optical network systems, microwave radio communications, and biometric security. NEC is a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, a global technology leader with a presence in over 44 countries and more than $37.5 billion in revenue. For more information, please visit www.necam.com.
NEC Corporation of America and its subsidiaries is committed to the maximum utilization of all human resources and the goal of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, genetic characteristics, height, weight, arrest record pertaining to misdemeanors or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EOE-Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities