To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moline, IL 61265
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
First Midwest Bank • Moline, IL
Posted 20 days ago
First Midwest, with assets over $14 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 130+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
Make and service a variety of commercial loans to large businesses in and around the communities we serve. Provides team members with functional guidance, continually delegating commercial client relationships to subordinate Commercial Banking Officers. Manage commercial banking portfolio of business clients in the top 10% of the company. Service as a financial partner/advisor for business people in the community. Lending authority will be determined in accordance with Bank policy.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related major, with at least 2 accounting courses required
- 9+ years experience in the financial industry preferred
- Minimum 7 years commercial sales experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering commercial banking activities
- Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations.
- Analyze complex credits and prepare clear, complete written and oral presentations without assistance
- Manage commercial banking portfolio of business clients in the top 10% of the company, assessing and meeting their business and personal needs
- Effective monitoring, administration and maintenance of existing commercial banking portfolio in accordance with Bank’s standards
- Perform sales activities to develop new relationships with business clients and produce sales results at a very high level for an extended period of time
- Develop and maintain referral networks with local insurance agents, real estate brokers, accountants, attorneys and other professionals
- Provides team members with functional guidance
- Maintain credit quality in accordance with Bank guidelines
- Participate in all required training sessions for compliance
- Maintain adequate controls to ensure compliance with consumer protection statutes/regulations in a defined area of responsibility
- Implement bank-directed policy and changes related to regulatory amendments
- Prepare monthly sales and production reports
- Ensure proper loan documentation is prepared and monitor and eliminate exceptions in a timely manner
- Attend all Loan Committee and Sales Meetings and participate accordingly
- Involvement in various community activities and organizations; should have a minimum of one high-level leadership role outside of the company
- Assist in strategic planning involved in meeting department’s goals and objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.