To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Taylor Amato
- Phone: 2126726996
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2019 Summer Internship - Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
An exciting internship opportunity to get corporate sales and recruitment training in a growing, supportive and fast-paced environment while networking with market specialists.
Join the New York or New Jersey teams to be part of an internationally expanding corporation during a period of rapid growth. Michael Page is an established organization with over 160 offices worldwide. This publicly traded company has an outstanding roster of clientele due to its 40 year old prestige reputation and highly ranked and corporate employee training. Michael Page's stable growth, company structure and management support will provide you the opportunity for major career advancement on a local and global scale at an accelerated rate.
- Build your own portfolio of both new and existing candidates and clients relevant to your market specialization
- Use multiple online resources to headhunt new talent
- Assess candidate talent through resume screening and phone and in-person interviews
- Network to become a market expert in order to provide advice and career guidance to candidates
- Network to become a market and recruitment expert to provide hiring guidance to clients
- Network to convert leads into commercial opportunities
- Control complete sales cycle: market research, prospecting, lead generation, client meetings, contract negotiations and on-boarding of new business
- Partner with clients to grow their business by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting and placing new talent at their organizations
- Manage all elements of hiring processes from initial reach out to post offer stages
- A sales hungry professional with an impressive ability to influence others
- An employee that thrives in a fast-paced, team and sales-oriented environment
- Self-starters with a desire to build out an impressive sales track record
- An individual excited to build a name for themselves within the market
- A competitive nature - a will to win
- The ability to think strategically and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- An employee motivated by key performance indicators and corporate incentives
- A quick learner that values constructive feedback
- A highly articulate employee with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
competitive paid internship