One of our top customers, is currently seeking Material Handlers for temporary contract positions with the possibility of an ongoing extension. These position are located in Warminster, PA and there are first and seconds shifts available.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Service Team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Operate forklift or other powered equipment in a safe and efficient manner to load, unload, stack and stage product
- Maintain equipment, materials, and work areas to ensure they are clean, safe, and organized.
- Correctly handles and completes all associated paperwork to provide accurate records of daily transactions allowing for prompt inventory control as well as compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations for shipments
- Set up and operate machinery to inspect, fill, weigh, label, and pack containers with products and materials
- Observe operations and inspect packaged items for conformance with specifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with production, warehouse, or process experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and strong attention to detail
- Must be qualified to safely operate a forklift
- Basic understanding of computer programs (i.e. e-mail, data entry, document review)
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Attention To Detail