IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:
Director - Reliability & Maintenance Systems
Accountable for multi-site plant reliability and maintenance operational excellence. Involved in development and deployment of standard maintenance systems for all TreeHouse plants. Executes change plans and operational standards developed at the center of excellence in order to create a high performance culture in manufacturing. Works closely with operational counterparts to provide technical expertise, strategic guidance, and overall coaching for success.
NOTE: Location is flexible based on the right candidate.
- Assist in development of standard reliability practices that drive line OEE
- Assist in development, deployment, and adherence to a network standard maintenance program
- Convert Maintenance knowledge and known Best Practices into a "TreeHouse System"
- Develop and deploy effective Reliability Best Practice sharing methods
- Establish and lead Community of Practice forums for key Maintenance functions
- Drive strategic direction of Reliability and Maintenance within multi-site manufacturing operations
- Focus on collaboration, continuous improvement, employee engagement and delivering sustainable performance
- Maintain collaborative relationships with matrixed organizations including Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, Continuous Improvement, R&D, Sales/Marketing, Finance and HR in order to provide optimum services to the overall TreeHouse business
- Mentor and Coach Plant Maintenance Managers and Reliability Engineers as required
- Provide adequate support, training, development, and coaching of plant staff
- Evaluate and recommend plant capital expenditures and projects, frame up cost benefits, ensure Reliability design factors are incorporated, and review results upon completion
- Partner with Operations and CI to ensure that Maintenance Systems are properly aligned with TMOS and Lean efforts
- Identify and assist plants with unique opportunities to drive step level improvement in OEE, Equipment Reliability, MUV cost, etc.
- Assist and Lead plants in Root Cause Analysis activity where required
- Network steward for Maintenance Standardization, documented technical tools, documented work flows, etc.
- Process ownership of plant maintenance review, deep dive performance meetings, and OEE performance opportunities.
- Lead Equipment Ownership activity
- Must be an excellent change agent who is skilled in pacing, sequencing, and communicating change
- Must be skilled at influencing others
- Must be very skilled at communicating at different levels of the organization from front line hourly employees to Directors of Operations
- Must be a patient and keen listener able to engage employees on the manufacturing shop floor
- Must be able to assess talent and culture in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to take complex tasks and concepts and present them in simple format to key stakeholders with varying skills and knowledge with intent it is put to practical use
- Prefer food and beverage industry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to multiple Supply Chain configurations, cost structures, and other business disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly collaborative leadership style
- Management of multiple plants and departments using financial, organizational, and administrative planning skills.
- Ability to lead and promote teamwork in multiple locations across all functions.
- Computer skills including SAP, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- CMRP Certification preferred
Education: BS in Engineering, Reliability, Food Technology, Supply Chain, or related. MBA desirable.
Minimum Experience Preferred: Minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with multiple plant responsibility
Travel Requirements: Up to 75%
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.