To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Coordinate and process payrolls in a fast-paced Multi-EIN and Multi-State environment for 6,700+ exempt, non-exempt, expatriate employees; payroll general ledger interface and reconciliation; AD-Hoc and management reporting; payroll tax; research; audit and reconciliations; acquisition wage and tax history transfer from legacy payrolls; and special projects to meet department goals and SLAs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing that includes, but not limited to, new hires, STD/LTD, wage assignments, relocation, expatriate compensation, additional pays, bonus and commissions, direct deposit and PayCards, and terminations.
- Maintenance and audit payroll input/output of employee records.
- Upload non-exempt and hourly employee hours from Kronos automated timekeeping system.
- Processing, balancing, transmitting, and receiving payrolls to and from ADP payroll service.
- Calculating and creating out-of-secquence pay entries, retro pay, and adjustments.
- Assist with various payroll, tax, and benefit reconciliations and audits.
- Analyze and set up accurate payroll withholding for federal, state, and local taxes.
- Solid understanding of payroll tax regulations and accounting.
- Ability to create and modify reports using ADP Reporting Tool to meet business needs.
- Create reports in various formats as required; i.e., Excel, csv, pdf, html Provide excellent customer service to employees and management.
- Follow prescribed procedures and workflow Posses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Education High school diploma; American Payroll Association (APA) FPC or CPP certification required for senior position Bachelors degree accepted in lieu of FPC or CPP Payroll related training and/or workshops
- Experience Minimum of 3-years recent and full-time payroll processing in multi-EIN/State environment. Shared services environment a plus.
- Acquisitions Multi EIN/State/Local taxing set up and reporting Federal, state and local compensation and tax compliance.
- Auditing Benefit Contribution Data to Plan Payroll Accounting / General Ledger Interface Software conversions and/or major upgrades ADP PayForce and Kronos a plus.
- ADP Report Writer experience a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge APA FPC or CPP required Microsoft Office; Excel and Word at an intermediate level a must. Other Qualifications/Qualities Reliable Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self motivated and resourceful. Detailed oriented. Possess excellent organizational and analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-EINs